Friday, November 23, 2007

GoBble gObBLe

We had a great Thanksgiving!  We cooked, ate, bowled, and ate some more!  I love this time of year and the reminder it gives me to be grateful for all I have.  I have been given so much and I need to be better about remembering that throughout the rest of the year.  A few quick things that have been in my thoughts this week that I am truly grateful for are:

1. My health and the health of my family.  I know so many that are struggling and dealing with serious illness and sickness and I feel so blessed that right now in my life we are all healthy (other than my usual ear infection/ sinus infection! blahh!)

2. Living close to so much family.  I love it! 

3.  Nate's career change.  Outdoor Lighting! It still has it's ups and downs, but whoa!  So much better! It has been life changing. He is doing holiday lights too(if anyone still needs there lights put up, give me a jingle!  yep, the man who hates doing lights. Go figure!!)

4.  My computer.  I know, sounds worldly, but I could give you lots of fabulous reasons it isn't necessarily a worldly thing.  (All of my fellow bloggers understand!)

5.  And of course, my adorable babies.  Yep, still call them all my babies and they are quick to remind me they are not babies.  I love them and feel very blessed to be there mommy!   thanksgiving fam copy    Thanksgiving 018Thanksgiving 022   Thanksgiving 024 Thanksgiving 051  Thanksgiving 120Thanksgiving 041

4 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Cute, cute, cute... Happy Thanksgiving!

Brad Bradley said...

Who's that good looking lady next to Nicko, is she available? I would like to get her a blog started, could you help me?

Brad

little goldies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can tell you are busy because you are not blogging quite as much. Love the family photo!