Thursday, November 8, 2007

Party Hardy!

I am finally getting to posting pictures from our fun birthdays! Mckay's party was fun, but I am thinking we will wait until Natalie is 5 to have her first friend party! Mckay loved his "bug mountain" cake, playing the marshmallow game, and couldn't get his presents opened fast enough.



For Nick's party we went to Kangaroo ZOO! We took a couple friends and cousins and let them run wild. I made him a race-car cake that Nate told me would be perfect for his 8th birthday! Love ya Nate! It was a cute cake though!


5 comments:

Jacy said...

I seriously think you are Mom Of The Year! Fun parties! You have some lucky kids!

Lindz said...

Katie...you are MOM OF THE YEAR!!! I was just sitting here showing Marci how cute your blog was & she said we should give you mom of the year! I can't believe all your birthday cakes...they are amazing!

Fackrell Fam said...

Katie, I just love reading your blog entries and seeing the cute coordinating scrapbook pages with them! You are awesome! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys last night-Regan had a blast meeting your husband!

Lone Peak Illumination, LLC said...

Katie, you are an amazing woman. So talented! You are blowing my mind with how cute our little babies are. I hate to think how long it would be before I would have any of these memories again were it not for your posts. And oh yeah, after reviewing a few of the comments here, I would like to make one correction - you are HOTTIE MOMMY OF THE YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Nick! I can't believe our boys are 5. Okay, I totally did a double take on his birthday cake. I made the exact same one for Huey for his 4th birthday. So cute! I don't know what Nate is talking about... 8 years old!