Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Christmas Story! AHHHHH!!


While we are Kangaroo Zoo, Nate decided to take Nat on her first big slide! Can you see the size of this slide? Going down it even made me have to close my eyes. So Nate for some reason thought Nat would like to go down it by herself. As she came sliding down by herself, I had images of the movie 'A Christmas Story' when Santa sends Ralphy down the big slide. Needless to say.........



this is how Nat was the remainder of our time at Kangaroo ZOo! Not a happy Camper!

5 comments:

Jacy said...

I love the picture of Nat going down by herself! You can see her thinking to herself "What the crap!?" I know it was probably a little traumatic for her, but the picture is hilarious and darling (and priceless)!

Kassie said...

HA! HA! That whole event BEAUTIFULLY blogged!

tiffany marie said...

so off the subject... but I bought a pair of skinny jeans for V, and I thought of you. She doesn't quite have a diaper but, she sure fills them out.

tiffany marie said...

grrr, it's butt, not but.

TC Jolley said...

Ha ha!!! My husband and your husband are so much alike!!!