Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Nick-o

My Nicholas turns 5 today. Yep, another birthday with a party, wrapping paper, and friends and family. 2 birthday parties in 3 days, what could be better? What good planning you might say, or is it the lack of planning that created 2 babies in precisely 2years almost to the day?!
I can't believe my baby is 5! For the last few days, he has been telling me how things will be different when he is 5! Now he is going to always be nice- He gets to make all of the rules today- etc! Yesterday, he told me that now that he is going to be 5, he wants to have a dark suit like dad. He said he has been noticing how good dark suits look. (where does he come up with these things?) I asked if he knew someone who had one in primary and he told me who did. I guess he is very observant these days and I guess I need to start shopping for a dark suit for him!
Happy Birthday my Nick-o. We are going to have a blast at Kangaroo Zoo!

5 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Wow, you have a 5 year old!!! We are getting old huh?!?! I hope you are surviving Halloween, McKay's birthday and Nick's birthday, what a fun time for the Delahunty's! By the way, your designs are taking off!!! Congrats!

Ashley K. said...

Happy Birthday Nicko! We sure love you!
Mike, Ash, Bailey and Davis

Kassie said...

Happy Birthday McKay and Nick!

Camille said...

Whoa. You are an over-achiever mom! 2 parties! You rock!

Jacy said...

Happy Birthday Nick! You look so handsome and in your picture!