Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let it SNoW!


It is finally here!! December and the snow! YEAH!! We ( I mean the boys!) have been waiting for this for a month now. What a way for a new month to start with a huge snowfall. Nate and I were made aware of this in bed this morning by Nick and Mckay. They came in with freezing cold pink feet and wet jammies and said, "come look at all the footprints in the snow!" They just couldn't wait for us to get them all bundled up. Nick has been out there all morning, and Mckay quickly realized how COLD snow really is!! He did take his boots off to jump on the trampoline which he quickly found out wasn't a good idea. What a good little boy obeying the "NO SHOE" rule. He came in and enjoyed a mug of Hot Chocolate. Ohh, this time of year is fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they ran out there in their bare feet and jammers! Huey and Lana freaked when they saw the snow, too, and daddy took them sledding followed, of course, by hot chocolate. I enjoy the winter looking out into it from my warm house. I think I got a little too much snow from my childhood growing up in Vermont. I get into the snow until about Christmas, although I never get sick of looking at trees with new fallen snow... SO beautiful!

Lindz said...

Your boys are so cute Katie!! How funny that they couldn't wait to go outside...I guess that is the joy of boys, which I am so looking forward to! Ha! =)