Tuesday, December 11, 2007

{nO MoRE kIDs}


A few weeks ago, Nick was telling me that I need to have more babies.
Last night as we were driving to a family Christmas Party, I was telling Nate that I need to buy some more digi scrapbooking kits. Mckay said to us " No MORE KIDS! ( kits- kids? close) We have enough kids mom. Me and Nick are brothers and we have Natalie." I tend to agree with Mckay right now. We still don't need more kids- as of yet- but I have noticed myself looking at babies lately a little more frequently than I have for a while. My baby is going to be 2 soon. WHOA! I am not saying that I am ready yet, but the idea of having more kids might come back to me one day! Still I think I will stick to just buying more digi scrap KITS!

3 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Ha Ha! McKay is so cute! I'm with you on the idea of waiting a little longer!!! I can't believe Natalie is going to be 2... YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Let's not talk about the "feeling". My baby is growing up, too. I'm glad McKay is happy with his brother and sister!

Jacy said...

That's too cute! Yeah, buy more KITS... that's way cheaper than more KIDS!
I already think you are Super-Mom with 3 kids and being so on top of everything! If you have 4 kids you'll really put us all to shame! : )
P.S. Jada is very vocal about not wanting any more babies. She said she doesn't need a little sister and she already has a little brother.