Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am OVER-JOYED!


Rebecca, don't read any further! Just know that Christmas Day isn't too far off and you can enjoy all you want! For the rest of you, stop what you are doing and rush to the nearest Target or Smith's. Cadbury has come out with a Christmas version of the Fabulous "purple Easter eggs!" I found them yesterday and had them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert today. MMMMMM!!! If you have never tried them, you will love them when you do. I have to be careful not to have them in the car with me because it is amazing how quickly I can eat the whole bag- one at a time! So much for shedding the pounds this holiday season. THANKS CADBURY- no really THANK YOU!!!

9 comments:

Lindz said...

You are so funny Katie! I can so relate because I am doing the same thing right now with Snowball cookies...breakfast, lunch & dinner! I will have to try these Cadbury's though! =)

LINDS said...

WOW! YOU GOT ME TO COMMENT NOW! I will be enjoying these throughout my PREGNANCY and making sure I have a bag in both cars. MMMMM MMMM GOOD! Who needs european chocolate

Nancy Zundel said...

That cracked me up Katie! I totally saw those at Wal-mart, almost bought them (as those purple Easter bags are my DOWNFALL!) but I withstood! I was so good. But now, you are tempting me. Those eggs at Easter time are my favorite candy of all year! Now I can have them at Christmas too! They do want me to gain those 10 holiday pounds dont they?! If I see them again at Wal-mart, I may give in now that you did! THANKS KATIE!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey katie!

Those cadbury eggs are soooo good. i try to steer clear of those cause I just might pop chocolate if you poked me with a pin!

I love your Web site! Its cute, I need you to design me one!

love ya,
Shari

TC Jolley said...

Haha!!! I'm such a sucker too! I thought I only had to watch myself around Easter... thanks for the blog, I'm going to the store right now!!!

troybec said...

thanks kate! I actually already bought a bag 3 weeks ago when I saw them at Macey's. They are sitting in my cupboard waiting for Christmas morning... talk about will-power!
Becca

Ashley K. said...

My fav too! I miss you! How are you?

Ashley K. said...

My fav too! I miss you! How are you?

Melissa said...

Kate, Thanks for stopping by! I hope you feel free to do so at any time!
OK, I went through your blog and you have the most adorable children! Oh my, your daughter is soooooo cute, cute, cute!
We love Cadbury, I so am glad we don't have to wait until Easter! I need to be on the look-out for them! Thanks!