Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tis the Season!


It is hard to believe Christmas is over for another year. We had a fun holiday season, but kind of glad the craziness of it all is over! I am getting excited to put all the decorations away and start fresh on redecorating!! I have one problem to get figured out before I can put ALL the decorations away though. We have lost baby Jesus! (from the Little People nativity) He has been missing for a few weeks now and somehow I thought we would miraculously find him before Christmas Eve, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe it is just going to have to be a reminder that the search for Jesus in our lives and hearts is all year long, not just at Christmas time!

Here is a recap of the last few weeks events! (Thanks to all the digi scrap sights who have had fabulous freebies over the last month!)


We all experienced bouts of sickness the last few weeks- runny nose, "boogy" eyes, and ear infections. We were all finally healthy again for Christmas morning. I happened to snap a shot of Natalie falling asleep on the bathroom floor while I got ready for the day! You know she is sick when she falls asleep somewhere besides her cribby! Also had to include pictures of some the delicious desserts I made this holiday season. I feel like I baked, and baked, and baked, etc.





























Nick had his little Christmas Program for preschool at Camp Williams. I think the kids were so excited we finally got to go where the ARMY MEN are. Nick was adorable in his red hat and I loved seeing him sing the songs this year. He waved at us every chance he got!



I love to get the kids new outfits to wear to Church the Sunday before Christmas! Here are some pictures of Mckay and Natalie, somehow I didn't get one of Nick! I am the ward Choir director and was a little stressed Sunday morning! The choir did so good and it was a big relief to have it over with. I really do love to help bring the spirit into the meeting with beautiful music!

All of the kids were very excited to have Grandpa, I mean SANTA, take time to visit us on Christmas Eve. It has become a tradition that we all look forward to. They all sat on his lap this year and were anxious to see what awaited them in the big red bag!

4 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Ok I am dying. You are sooo talented. I was so proud of my blog because I am just learning how to do digital scrapbooks-which is so amazing and then I clicked on your blog and was embarrassed of mine. I am so impressed! What program do you create your pages in? I just got fxphoto. I also am dying over the photography. Is Nicole a friend? I just got a canon rebel camera for christmas and want to learn to take cute pictures of my kids and others because I am too cheep to pay for them but I will spend thousands on a camera because I want to be able to take pictures for others so they don't have to pay for them. I am probably over my head. I have used shutterfly to print books is there another site you use? It would be fun to see you guys if you are ever down south. I figured out how to get a background page on my blog but I don't know how to get a center page behind all the text. Anyway, I love your blogs and think it's great you are creating a business out of it. You really are creative and you cook! Cute Blog, Michelle

Jacy said...

Your pages are all so cute Katie! I am also so impressed with (and jealous of) your baking skills! Looks like you had a great Christmas!!

Fackrell Fam said...

So I am feeling pretty disappointed in myself for giving up on the whole digital scrapbooking after looking at your blog today! You are so talented and I just love the new blog design! I am glad that I have a friend that will be famous for her digital scrapbooking someday because I can say that I know you!

Ashley K. said...

So... I love mine, except that it says Kearns Famiy :)