Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Hawaiin Lei!



My cute hubby spoiled me on Mother Day! He brought me home a beautiful arrangement of flowers, a new robe, and then had the kids give me this Lei. It smelled so yummy and made me truly miss my Maui vacations! Nate and I went on our Honeymoon to Maui. We both remember walking into our little condo we rented and the smell of the flowers they had left for us on our bed! Every time we smell it, or something similar, we are both quickly taken back to our first visit to Maui. What a fun memory! I guess I was kind of hoping the Lei was a little hint that he had a slightly bigger surprise lurking around the corner- (like my bags were packed and we were off to the Hawaiian sunset!), but I was wrong this time. But Nate, in case you happen to read this, I wouldn't mind if you did surprise me with that some time. Hey! Just thought I would put it out there!!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

As I was reading, I kept waiting for you to say you guys were off to Hawaii!! Ha!! You are such a cute mom and your kiddos are adorable!

Lone Peak Illumination, LLC said...

Katie,

Are you jonesing for a little getaway? Well, you deserve it. Sorry for the big let down :). I love you.

Tammy said...

You are so adorable! I love the Lei and Nicks little song so cute!!! Have you looked at my blog lately? I need comments I am not beneath jonesing for that. HA HA