Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I feel so lucky to have you as my mom. You are an amazing woman and a great example to me. You are beautiful and I love when people tell me I look like you!! I was thinking today on all the ways I have been blessed in my life because of you. One of the ways that I am grateful for is the love of music that you passed on to me. I am grateful for your beautiful voice and I love to hear you sing. I love the memories of sitting around the piano and playing while you sang. I always wished I could sing like you. I am grateful for the songs you taught me while I was young. At nights when I sing "Whenever I Hear the Song of A Bird' to my kids, I think of you every time. The spirit speaks to me when I hear beautiful music. Thanks MOM! I love you!!

4 comments:

Steven said...

Dear Katie Could I just say what a wonderful example your mother is to everyone. She puts your dad and you kids first in everything she is spiritual and beautiful on the inside and out. I too love to hear her sing. Her daughters are following her example and it is beautiful to watch love Suzanne

Nielson said...

How sweet! by the way, you do look like your mom... :)

TC Jolley said...

Your mom rocks... and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... Happy Mother's Day, you are a great mom.

TC Jolley said...

Your mom rocks... and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... Happy Mother's Day, you are a great mom.