Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day of Preschool


It's hard to believe how fast this year has flown by! Nick finished his last year of Preschool and is looking forward to going to Kindergarten. He had a great year with Mrs. Smart- really, what a great name for a teacher! She was so great with Nicholas and we are so grateful for all she taught him. He learned to read this year thanks to the great reading program at his school. It has been fun to see him progress as he brought home book after book and to watch him figure out how the words come together. He learned a lot of the rules of this complicated English language and cute rhymes to help him remember them. He has grown up mentally this year, but as I was looking at his 'first day of preschool' pictures back in August, I realized he really hasn't grown too much physically. In fact, he is wearing almost the same outfit as he was the first day as he did the last day! Hmmm, maybe he needs some new clothes!

2 comments:

Charvanv said...

I just got out of school too! Also my friend Bryndie wanted you to decorate her blog.

Jodi said...

Hi Katie! What a cute fam you have. I LOVE your scrapbooking. I'm going to send people your way who have ugly blogs. Possibly even people I don't know. lol

Take care!
Jodi