Friday, May 23, 2008

My Girl


Natalie is such a girly girl these days and I am loving it- for the most part. She has discovered how fun dressing up in dresses is. She always wants a dress on and it usually has to be pink. She loves to play with her cousin Emma and try on all her dresses. She is also very emotional and at times it can be so funny I can't help but laugh. She quickly says (screams) to me "It's not Funny mom. I am so mad at you!" Seriously- where does she get this from? I know part of it is from her brothers, and part is just because she is a girl. Nate thinks she gets it all from me. I am not sure if he is saying all the good or the bad- compliment or not? I am not sure, but I love my little girl. Emotions and all!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Girls are a roller coaster ride. Their moods change in an instant! I don't know how families full of girls survive.

Ashley K. said...

So glad that you have a girl... they are definatly drama, but so fun.

Nielson said...

Natalie is so cute! She is so fun in nursery--she is always holding onto a little doll when I go in there :)

Charlotte said...

We love Natalie, and I think that picture on the left is totally you Katie! How come my kids don't look like me?

TC Jolley said...

She's so cute! I love having a girl too, they are so different, and so much fun!

Charvanv said...

Don't forget that Nat likes to play house! She is SO cute!