Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning the kids slept in until 7:30.  They all got their robes on and anxiously awaited for us to let them come down the stairs to see if Santa really came.  

Yep, he did! Running around and finding their stuff!
Nick got these glasses in his stocking and wasn't quite sure what they were for!
Same with Mckay!

Natalie checking out her stocking.
After Mckay had opened a train set and his stocking, he was so sad there was no Red Ryder.  But, he and Nick obviously forgot where Santa puts Red Ryders!  In the back corner behind the tree right?!
Ohh the Joy!

Something just doesn't look right about this! I am not sure how Santa talked me into this. Guess this is what the protective glasses were for. 

Natalie was so excited about her new doll,  Mia Bella.


The Santa Letter:
Sam and Shauna came over late Christmas Eve and spent the night.  They were so much help getting everything ready.  We love you guys and loved having you here with us.


We are finally the proud owners of a Wii!  We spent the week after Christmas in our jammies and boxing each other. Wii boxing that is. I have to say that my arms were pretty sore!

Olivia finally woke up and was happy!
She got a dolly and elmo, but mostly liked the little things that fit in her mouth.

Olivia helped me open my new bosch!  Yay!  I might start baking up some home-made bread this year. 

1 comment:

Ashley K. said...

Very cute! Love your taste in wrapping paper... I had the exact same ones! Olivia is getting so big! She has changed so much.