Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful


Mckay had a Feast at school and was excited to show us his cute costume he made. 
 We were lucky enought this year to have Thanksgiving at our house with most of the Delahunty Family.  We missed Ryan and Whitney's Family.  We all cooked, gathered, ate, and enjoyed it!  The food was all so yummy. I am so grateful to live by family.  They all mean so much to me and I am grateful we get to spend time with each other so often. 



I had to get a picture of Nick's Turkey leg.  He was so excited to eat it up!


 Natalie's favorite part of Thanksgiving was this yummy 'Pink' salad the Shauna made.  I think that might have been all she ate!
 Mckay had so much fun at the kid's table with his cousins.  They played and ran around together all day!
Little Emma!  I love this girl!


No comments: