Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

We brang in the New Year in traditional Bradley fashion.  With:

A pinata for the kids,  ( so glad it is just for the kids now and I don't have to dive onto the cement in hopes of grabbing, not wripping a few $$$!  Those are fun memories though!  I have a few jeans with wholes and what were new christmas shoes with scuffs to remind me of it)
next was the games.  Thanks Minute to Win it!  We have had a lot of fun thanks to you!
Linds and Brit balancing M&M's,
Dad trying to catch a tortilla.  He had some great facial expressions!
and Nate,
and Nick. Most of us were pretty good at this one, some were not.  Well, one was not and I won't mention any names!

Then the cup stacking.  Good job Jenny!
What is a Minute to Win it party with out the Booty Shake!  Lookin good babe!  Nate has got some killer moves!  Thanks Char and Rick for hosting such a fun party.  I'm loving my Belgion Waffle maker that I won too!  And next year, we will have to remind those who brought the silly string to keep it OUTSIDE, not IN!  (it was kind of fun though!!)

No comments: