Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lovin' It

This has become a daily ritual at our house.  I was trying to figure out how to get Liv to eat more veggies since she doens't like baby food or anything that could possible be confused with baby food.  I was talking to Char and she reccomended puting veggies in our smoothies.  And it works!  I fill the blender up with spinach and Kale and a little water and blend.  Then add frozen mixed berries, frozen mixed fruit, greek yogurt, and some agave for sweetener.  Liv and I sit on the kitchen floor and down it!  We all love it and I love that everyone is getting a little extra goodness!  Yum!

4 comments:

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST PICTURE OF LIV! How did you capture that. It is such a u face! Love it!

Darci Dowdle said...

Love it! I am totally copying You! you have such great ideas. Can't wait for tomorrow...see you there:)

Delahunty Family said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I love it!

sinika said...

Soooo cute Katie! Good idea too- I'll have to try it. Too bad I put ice cream in my smoothies :/