Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yeah! Their staying!

We are so excited that my sister Lindsey, Britton, and Houston, are staying home this season. For the past few years they have traveling around the world playing ball for different teams. It is always so hard to have them so far from home and places where we can't watch the games. This year, they decided to stay home and play for the Utah Flash. We went to his first game last weekend and had so much fun. They play down at UVSC. The kids loved it. The team mascot is a fox and Natalie and Mckay were completely entertained the whole time watching him and hoping that he would come say hi to them. Natalie kept saying, "Hold you. Hold you!" I thought she would be freaked out if he actually came close, but I was wrong. After the game, we went down to see him and she reached out to him. She gave him a big hug and held his hand. She loved it!! Nick went and sat with Lindsey on the front row and sat quietly the whole game too. One of the refs asked Nick to hold the ball during one of the time outs, and he felt very important. It will be fun to watch Britt play this season. Love you guys and were happy you are here!

5 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Yah! I'm so excited that they get to stay... I'm jealous too! I miss my sisters :( But having my cute friends update my blog design has helped!!! I love you :)

Camille said...

Hooray! Now Linds has no excuses for not starting a blog! What excellent news! Thanks for the update.

Ashley K. said...

Very cool! Welcome home for good Linds!

Beckstead Gang said...

That is so fun that you can now watch him Live! I bet Lindsey is happy to stay home too. :) What fun memories your boys will have of these games!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey! You went to a fun game without me! hahaha Just kidding! We'll have to go to a game together! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!

Shari