Thursday, January 17, 2008

KT CREATIONS


I am so excited to finally post this! It has been in the works for a while and finally ready. My sister and I have been searching for The Family: A Proclamation to The World that we love and want to frame in our home. So, after searching and not finding any, I decided to design on. I have digitally created it and it can be personalized for each family. It is a 12x12 size and made to fit either two or three pictures. I have also created designs for your kid's room with your child's pictures and initial. I have fallen in love with these frames and so excited to be able to sale them with the designs. You can choose which design you want, the frame you want, and what color you want the frame to be. You can look at the new designs at ktcreations.blogspot.com.

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking forward to placing an order!

Brittany said...

WOW!!! Katie, those are amazing...you are so creative...I've been stalking your blog waiting to see these. Definatly worth the wait:) LOVE THEM!!!!!

Lindz said...

I can't believe how TALENTED you are!! You are always coming up with something new! These are adorable & I love the frames!! So cute! Can't wait to see what your next "project" will be!

Ashley K. said...

Love them!!! Ditto to all of the comments above! I am proud to call you friend! Hee hee!
-Ash

Kassie said...

Katie! You Rock, and so professional! I'm saving my christmas announcement forever and then when you famous. I'm selling it. ha/ha (not really--I won't be a sellout, not for at least a mill)

Cameron and Michelle said...

I have been having fun playing with my new scrapbooking program and everytime I think I have done a cute page I go to your blog and have to redo them. I love your new creations. I wanted to ask you where you get your 12 x 12's printed. I was bummed to see they are kind of expensive to get printed shutterfly.com does them for 6.50 have you found cheaper? thanks, Michelle

Cameron and Michelle said...

You probably sell your stuff at a boutique store already if not you really should. I bet Desert Book would love to sell your proclamation. Our desert book always has cute crafty stuff.

Fackrell Fam said...

I will just add to the many comments here-you are a very talented and creative person! If only I could be as digi savy as you! I am so proud of you for doing this next step! Way to go!

TC Jolley said...

Katie... you are amazing! I love them and can't wait to place an order either! First I need to get my family pics taken, but I'm in!!!

Jacy said...

You are so creative and talented Katie!! Love 'em!

Unknown said...

so dang cute, love the idea