Sunday, January 27, 2008

We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet

Our beloved Prophet President Gordon B. Hinckley, died Sunday, January 27. I am so grateful for the life he lived and the example he was to me. Last night for Family Night, we were discussing Pres. Hinckley's life, and the blessing it is to have modern day Prophets. President Hinckley was such an example of kindness and acceptance of all people. I love to think about the reunion that he must have had in heaven with his sweetheart, and so many other amazing people that were there to welcome him home. I am grateful for this gospel and for the knowledge that we will all be reunited again one day with our loved ones. I look forward to the gospel continuing to spread throughout the world and to touch so many lives as it has mine. I am grateful to know that we will soon have another modern day prophet that will be called and that modern day revelation will continue on this earth.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love him for all that he did for the church, for all that he did for us as members, and for what he did as a man for the world!
I will miss him so much.