Friday, January 4, 2008

Street Sledding


The other day as I was driving up my street and was noticing the snow that still covered the street. I decided that there was no need to go to a big sledding hill, but that we could sled down the street- hence the name Street Sledding! It was fun for a minute and guess it isn't such a bad thing that the snow plows haven't figured out how to plow a circle! Also, what is cuter than seeing your little baby in her snow suit for the first time. She looked so cute! When she fell over, she couldn't get up and I loved it!! I was hoping my neighbors weren't looking out the window as I had to show the kids how to run and dive on the sled to make it go down the hill. That would have been some good black mail!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My little Nathanael would love this, come to think of it so would my daughter and her BFF across the street. Love the pics.