Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What A Deal



My friends occasionally laugh at me because of the jOy I find in saving money- while spending more money. But this week I have found some great deals! I love Albertsons and Smiths 10 for 10$! We are enjoying having some extra yummies around the house and all of them cost 1$! What a dEAl! Granola bars 1 $! HoneyComb 1$! Multigrain Oatmeal 1$! and Nate's favorite- Pop tarts 1$! We also bought some dinosaur egg instant oatmeal that the boys are loving. When you put the oatmeal in the bowl, you can see dinosaur eggs. After it is cooked, the eggs have hatched and you have little dinosaurs. So cool! Nate called me this morning and asked if I had time to go get some more deals today. Of course I do! I really do love to sHoP and SaVe and when Nate is excited about it- how can I pass it up?

4 comments:

Jacy said...

Yay! I went to Albertsons twice yesterday to get the quaker 10 for $10 stuff! Did you know that you can get a raincheck for the flavors they don't have right now?

Elena said...

I cashed in on the Albertsons deals, too. Now, I have fatty, overly processed, yummy food that I can't stop eating. But, it's still fun.

troybec said...

You are a nerd!! I'll have to go check it out and see what fun sales I can pick up on. Do you remember when we used to go to the store together at 11:00 at night and load up grocery carts with crazy $1 sale items? I honestly remember feeling giddy when the cashier told me how much I was saving! Those were good times.
Have a great time in Hawaii!

liz said...

Katie,
I just barely started reading(or finding out) about blogs. I found out about yours through Tice's. It is so awesome. Please email me. Iwould love to meet you before I move.

Liz