Friday, September 21, 2007

Family Pictures

We finally had our family pictures done! Yea and it's over! I scheduled them a couple of months ago and I have been stressing out about them ever since. I realized there is only so much I have control over though-like what everyone was going to wear (which I finally figured out around 1:00 this afternoon! AHHHHH! Why do I procrastinate so much in my life?). We got caught in traffic which made us late. Natalie broke out in some rash on her face when we got out of the car. She decided to be a little grump for the first hour until she got to have a tea party! The boys loved the leaves, grass, dirt, rocks, trees, but not the camera! As we were driving down the canyon, Natalie started laughing and playing and SMILING! We had to stop and take a few pics of her happy because I don't know how many we will get with Nichole. So, I can't wait to see how it really all turned out and hopefully she will post some soon here!

2 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Katie... can I just tell you that your family is ADORABLE! I've been debating when I should do family pictures b/c Anabelle is still so little. I think I'm going to wait until she can smile! Anyway, will you please pick out my kids' outfits for their pictures? Procrastinator or not, you did awesome!

Jacy said...

I just went and looked at Natalie's picture on Nichole's flickr and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the rest of your photos!