Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girls vs Boys


Is it easier to have Girls or Boys? I am still undecided! Here are some pictures from the week. Natalie is totally a climber just like the boys were and are. I am still loving dressing her and even bought her some "skinny jeans!" I don't know how skinny "skinny jeans" really are with a diaper bum, but cute none the less! The boys have a definite thing for wrestling and sword fighting as of late. I found some great SOFT swords last week and they love them!

5 comments:

TC Jolley said...

I need some soft swords! Where did you get them :)

Elena said...

I'm glad she can pull of the skinny jeans - you won't catch my and my post- four- boy body anywhere near them. So, please tell me that boys are easier so I don't feel bummed. Cute kids.

Camille said...

I don't know if there is an answer to your question, but my sister Lindsi and I have made a pact. I only want boys and she only wants girls. So we are just gonna trade if we have one of the opposite. So far it seems like a great plan....probably because neither of us have kids.

Jacy said...

Yeah, the jury's still out on the boy vs. girl thing at our house. Boys are easier in some ways and girls are easier in others. Skinny jeans!?... how darling! Wish I could get away with that!

Ashley K. said...

Your posts are always so cute... I miss you.