Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Daddy is not going to be Proud!

Mckay is full of it lately and I have a BROKEN nail! No, I am not normally one that cares that my nails brake because I don't normally have nails. They don't grow and they are incredibly weak! I got a PEDICURE done last week- my fourth one in my life. I have been trying to be very careful with my toes because I love having them look nice for once. I was in a hurry to go get Nick from school today and Mckay would not get into his seat. I was a little frustrated and had to climb into the car to "gently" pull him into his seat and buckle him up. That is when my toenail broke and I lost it- just a little. I raised my voice a "little" and told Mckay he was in big trouble. We started driving and Mckay started telling me that "daddy is not going to be PROUD of you mom! Natalie, daddy is not going to be proud of Mom when he gets home." He said it about 5 times and I told him that he could not talk anymore. He said, "yes I can mom! See, I'm talking!" I am glad that we were DRIVING at that point and that Mckay was buckled securely in the back of the car and I in the front. I love my little Mckay! Can't wait for his teenage years!

6 comments:

Jacy said...

LOL! That is so awesome! I think I need to meet Mckay! He sounds like a riot!

TC Jolley said...

Ha ha! I have one of those, his name is JACK!

Kate said...

I'm just proud that your nail made if through one full week.

Love ya! Nate

Camille said...

gotta love those second born children!!

Ashley K. said...

I love it! Bailey tells me "Daddy isn't going to be very happy at you!" Oh the JOY'S of motherhood...

tiffany marie said...

Katie! Pedicures should be performed at least once a month. You need a serious brake. I guess you win, this is worse than throw up, this involves pain. Thanks for your support.