Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Morning comes really fast!

Nick came and crawled in bed with us the other morning very EARLY-as usual. He looked at Nate and said, "Dad, did you know morning comes really fast? I just close my eyes and go to sleep and then morning is here." Too bad he hasn't done anything about it now that he realizes how FAST it does come! It is always too soon when my SWEET little ones come and announce that they are ready for cereal. I need to remind myself of this feeling at night when I stay up at least 3 hours after they have gone to bed.
Nick also asked a few minutes later why Nate peed his armpits? Hmm...

3 comments:

Elena said...

Hi Katie - I've heard that you have a great blog - so I decided to snoop. Charlotte says you've been on mine, too - so I feel a bit less voyer-ish. You've done a good job. I'll have to come over and get some pointers from you.

Camille said...

Why is it that when we are little we WANT morning to come fast? Now that I am older, I procrastinate going to bed so morning stays far away. Not the best theory...I know.

Ashley K. said...

Love the armpit thing! Too funny.