Friday, August 3, 2007

Bee's Love Me!



The other day Mckay and Nick were out playing when I heard somone screaming. My front door swings open with my neighbor freaking out, holding Mckay in her arms, and yelling for me. I thought for sure we were headed to the hospital this time. She quickly yelled "is he allergic to bees?" 'Thankfully' he had been stung just 2 days before that so I knew we were okay as my heart was recovering from the fear that someone was dead!
Do some of us attract bee's more than others? I don't know the answer to this, but my little Mckay would have to say "yes." He has been stung 6 times in the past 3 weeks. WEIRD! 3 at one time, 2 today, and 1 three weeks ago. Either he thinks the bees are fun to play with like other bugs(ie. spiders!), or he just has good smelling blood. Either way, I hope he doesn't continue this pattern much longer!

1 comment:

Jacy said...

That is so cute and so sad at the same time! Poor little guy! I would say that bees do love him!