Thursday, May 6, 2010

Olivia's Blessing Day!

Olivia was blessed on Sunday, May 2nd. Nate gave a very sweet blessing and it was such a great day. I love having family over and I am grateful to have so much family close by. She wore the same dress Natalie wore. Just before we were walking out the door, I told Nate I wished we had a white blanket for her. He quickly ran downstairs and found the blanket that he was blessed in that his mom made! I don't know why we never used this before! It was perfect! I am grateful that Linda made this for Nate and saved it just for this purpose.




8 comments:

Lindz said...

Oh, Olivia looks SO cute and tiny in that big dress!! I was thinking that dress looks so familiar and then I remembered that we copied it for Zoe's blessing dress!! So fun! Anyway, she looks precious and Nat looks so adorable too in her colorful dress and cute headband!! Miss you guys!

kate said...

So sweet, congradulations! Saw your in-laws in CA that weekend, always a pleasure to talk to them! =-)

Elena said...

That dress is amazing. What a beautiful little girl.

scott, natalie and kids said...

Loooove that dress! So glad you got to use it again because it is so pretty. Natalie's hair looks good :)

Nielson said...

Such cute girls! Congrats!

britta said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful baby, beautiful family. I miss you!!

Ashley K. said...

Darling. Miss you my friend...

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I wish we could have made it to the blessing! Olivia is so beautiful! What a sweet family you guys are and I hope all is going well!