Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blender Boy!



The other morning when I was in the shower, Nick was yelling at me through the door. "Mom, I have something stuck on my arm!" He started getting a little panicky, so I quickly got out and took a look. Low and behold- I met Blender Boy! He was emptying the dishwasher and checked to see if he could fit his arm through the blender. Yep! He could! Just couldn't pull it out once it was in. I soaped up his arm and out it slid. (quick note: notice the ding on my wall beside him. That is from Nick running into the wall with his knee. It dented the wall, not his knee. Hopefully someday it will get fixed!)

The other night we were over at Grandma and Grandpa's house and Nick stuck his fingers in a knob on a kitchen drawer. We actually had to quickly unscrew the knob to get his fingers out. I had to take a quick picture and couldn't help but laugh a little! What a curious little boy!

5 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

Oh man what will be next! I hate getting stuck like that it has always scared me, althought I have never got stuck in a blender or kitchen drawer, it's usually my rings stuck on my fingers.

Nielson said...

Your kids have been busy! :) I am so sorry about Natalie's braid--I am always telling Kennedy never to do that (because she's always pretending to be Mulan and "cutting" off her hair!) But, it will grow back!

Lindz said...

How funny!! I am just impressed that he was emptying the dishwasher!! Lucky you to have trained your kids well!! :)

Darcy said...

That is so funny! Glad that it hasn't been something detramental!

kate said...

This reminds me of a few weeks ago when I was in the shower and heard Ava screaming- I too jumped out while covered in shampoo to see that she had gotten her little fingers stuck in a desk drawer!