Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can Heavenly Father Clean My Room?


Last night as I was tucking Nat into bed, we were talking about Heavenly Father. I told her a story about Him, and how He answers our prayers. We were discussing how He can do anything! She paused for a minute and said,"Can he come in our House?" I replied "yes." She said, "Then why doesn't He help me clean my room?" Hmmm, I think she is looking for the magic wand that I am still searching for!
Natalie has been learning that she can clean her room all by herself and that I don't always have to help her. She always tells me that is it too hard! She usually whines and cries for a while before even attempting it! After she does get it all clean, I have been quick to point out that she can do Hard Things!

This is a picture of Natalie and uncle Colin. He just got his mission call last week to Honduras! We are so excited for him, but will miss him while he is gone. He leaves in July, a week before uncle Mckie comes home.

3 comments:

scott, natalie and kids said...

That sounds exactly like Addy when it is time to clean her room. Clayton has finally learned that the by the time you finish whining and crying you could be done, well most of the time he remembers that.

Darcy said...

Love that!

Ashley K. said...

Girls, girls, this sounds like my daily conversations with Bae.