Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mckay!






My little 3 year old fireball is now a 4 year old fireball! I am so grateful for Mckay and his enthusiasm for life. He is always telling me how "AWWWW....some" something was, or it was "COOOOOOO.....l." He loves to be my little buddy and have mommy time. He has gotten very good at doing puzzles of the last little while, and likes to do them all by himself now. He can't wait until he can actually go to wrestling practice with Nick, and has been practicing all the moves whenever he can. He has got the double leg take down, down. He is out of the stage of needing a nap everyday which makes me sad, but has learned to accept that we still have quiet time and is pretty good at actually being quiet! Mckay is lucky to have an older and younger sibling and loves to play with both of them.

We had a little Spongebob party for him. I can't take all the credit for the cake- Nate was the designer. The family got some good laughs out of it! Won't mention why- but those who know- haha- very funny!!
We took Mckay to Kangaroo Zoo to celebrate his big day. I am so happy to have Mckay in our family. I asked Mckay what is different now that he is 4? He replied, "I can be nice, be kind, and be like Jesus!" Wow, that is going to make all the difference this year. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Ashley K. said...

So fun!Happy Birthday McKay! I wish we could have come... your Mom didn't call us! J/K

Do I have a dirty mind, or does your family? Ha ha!

Naoma said...

Wow being Four is a big one I guess if all that happens!!! Can't wait for Tommy to turn four! =) Happy Birthday McKay you are totally the Cooooolest kid...

Lindz said...

Happy Birthday to Nick & Mckay!! Wow...what a crazy week you have had, but hey, you got 2 birthdays out of the way!! And good job on your dirty little cake...ha!! I'm sure Nate was the one that planned it all, right?!?!?

Tammy said...

that is the funnies thing ever!! I didn't know Maddie and Nick share a birthday. She turned 15 yesterday and she watched a bunch of Sponge Bob episodes with her friends. I have to say, not my favorite cartoon. But love the cake for McKay and I am glad I didn't look at this until her Birthday was over. I would have felt like I needed to make a Sponge Bob cake too and my friends apparently think like yours so..enough said. haha miss you and love you!

Kirsti said...

What a sweet boy. He's a keeper!

Kirsti said...

What a sweet boy. He's a keeper!