Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Catchded That Mom!






Last week was so crazy! We had something big almost everyday. On Saturday we went up to an amazing cabin behind Jeremy Ranch. It was beautiful! It was in a private canyon with some stocked fishing ponds. Nate threw some worms on the pole and they caught a fish on almost every cast. It was a catch and release kind of day, which made it even better. Nate says I didn't take any pictures of the big fish though- I figured once we got a fish picture that was enough! I loved being up in the mountains and love that it is so close to home. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place! I wish we spent more time enjoying the mountains and this beautiful state.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! I can't believe the kids were touching the fish. I guess I am too much of a girl, I wouldn't have done that:)

Nielson said...

So fun! I love the mountains too--for kids there's nothing more fun than water, fish and dirt!

Cherish said...

What a fun week! Lagoon sounds like a great family tradition for the 24th.
I love your fishing pictures. They are so cute! I love the feeling of being up in the mountains too. It's so beautiful and peaceful.