Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!



My sweet Hubby had his birthday Saturday! Holy cow he is getting old! The kids and I made him a candy bar poster the night before. Nicholas was up bright and early Saturday morning to give it to him. I told Nate that he could sleep in, and tried to keep the kids away. After Nick going in about 5 times to see if he would get up yet, Nate finally got up. The kids couldn't wait for him to read his card- and open all of the candy. We had such a fun day as a family- couch shopping. That night, Nate and I went to Market Street for a yummy dinner. Mmmm!!

Last week as I was trying to clean the house and getting frustrated with the mess- I called Nate to vent! I told him I need a new closet and cabinets in my laundry room. The next day he came home with all of the supplies to build both of my requests. He has spent many late nights this week and lost a lot of sleep over it, but- they are both finished. I now have cabinets in the laundry room and my closet is now wonderful and has so much space to keep organized. Guess I have to be careful what I ask for! Nate is so good to me and I love that he is such a handy man- all around!

Nate- I love you and I am thankful to have such a wonderful hubby and father of my sweet kids. Happy Birthday Babe!!

8 comments:

Nielson said...

What a nice husband you have! You guys have the cutest family...

sunshine said...

You are spoiled rotten! I think I'm going to try something like that.

Livingstone Family said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Katie, I actually DID call you! I got your number mixed up with another number I had on my fridge (and programmed into my phone), so I need to fix it! But I want to get together and catch up soon. I'm wondering if some weeknight we could get together after the kids are in bed and go to Chili's for dessert. Let me know!

Kassie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!

Elena said...

Um, I'd better not hear you say 31 is old again - I'm turning 32 this year.:) Happy birthday. I hope it was lots of fun.

britta said...

Hey thanks for the phone call to check up on our Zaner. Sorry I haven't returned it. Happy Birhtday Nate. Let's get together for dinner soon.

TC Jolley said...

Hello... I need more space in my closet!!! Lucky! Happy birthday Nate, you guys are perfect for each other :)

Becky said...

The funniest thing just happened. As I was checking out your blog you posted a comment on my blog. Great minds think alike? lol Happy Birthday to Nate, and you are so lucky to have such a handy guy. Mark didn't grow up in a handy family so everything he does is from trial and error. Our pantry took a year to build. He was so awesome to build it but it was a project for sure.