Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter




We had a fun and busy Easter weekend. Starting with Friday, we went and saw 'Horton Hears a Who,' came home and got locked out of the house. Eventually got in. Later I took the kids to a Wedding Reception while Nate worked and got home around midnight! AHHHH! The Easter Bunny was nice enough to come Saturday morning so Sunday morning wasn't so crazy. Natalie was most excited about her big pink bunny and the CHOCOLATE! I have taught her well. The boys were excited to get new Leapster games and of course the CANDY! We had a fun neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt in the park behind our house. The kids were excited to wear their new sunglasses- Lookin' cool I must say. Later that night we took the kids to another Wedding Reception and it was the cutest reception I have ever been to. SO CUTE! My parents came with us and we went to dinner after the reception at the Little America Cafe- my dad's favorite.
Easter Sunday we had a wonderful dinner at my mom's house. Thanks MOM! Then another Easter Egg hunt with all the cousins. They all looked so cute in their Easter outfits. They all matched perfectly. Almost too perfectly. Char and I bought Mckay and Jack the same little suit without even planning it. They looked so cute.
The Bradley cousins- missing HOUSTON!
Nick and CarlyThe kids have been eating candy non-stop ever since!

7 comments:

Naoma said...

Hey I am spying on you... Hope you don't mind! I love the sunglasses!! Tommy has been eating candy too, but I turned them into potty treats instead.=)

Lindz said...

What a cute family Easter pic!! Your kiddos are just the cutest things ever...and I just love the sunglasses pic! So funny that Natalie actually kept them on! =)

suzanne campbell said...

Kate I loved seeing you too. and love to look at the pics of the kids they are so darn cute. I don't know if you saw the doug Robinson article in the Deseret News on tuesday about Corby but if you didn't check it out oh Abby is engaged so much to tell you about we are thrilled love Suzanne

Ashley K. said...

Cute! Could they all be any blonder!? Love it...

Jacy said...

Fun Easter weekend! I love all the pictures of the kids looking darling in their spring clothes, it looks all bright and happy! I really love the one with their sunglasses... lookin' hot!

Heidi said...

Your blog is awesome! I should have known it would be perfect. I am still trying to figure things out with mine:)

Brooke said...

I love the shades!! That is so cute! Your kids are getting so big!