Saturday, February 16, 2008

{Happy Birthday Natalie}


My little Natalie turned 2 Saturday, Feb 16th! It is hard to believe it has been two years since my little girl was born. We were so excited to have a little more pink in our house, or should I say a lot more pink! She love's pink. I asked her what she wanted for her special birthday dinner, and she said, "pink!" We ended up having spaghetti- close to pink. We did have a pink fishy cake, pink strawberry ice cream, and pink wrapping paper! Natalie was so cute all day and so excited to help me make her cake. She was so excited to play with her cash register from G&G, her microwave to cook us some yummy camera, or spoon, or whatever else she found to put in it. And, new princess undies?! Do I smell potty training in the near future? OH NO!!!
I am thankful for my little girl that loves to dance with me, sing songs, and wear jewelry. I am grateful that she loves to cuddle, and play with her brothers, and loves to kiss daddy good bye everyday. Happy Birthday Natalie! I wish you could stay just like this forever!

18 comments:

Lindz said...

What a cutie! Looks like she had a great pink, princess birthday! Can't believe she is already 2 and you are so lucky that potty training looks like it is in the near future!!

Ashley K. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!!! She is adorable. What a darling cake and party. I want to see more pics of the cake!!!Miss you...

TC Jolley said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Nat! What a cutie... is she really 2 already? Are you freaking out? Hey, I wanted to ask you where you do your scrapbooking online? I wanna play :)

Anonymous said...

Love the rollers and lipstick! We'll have to have a roller party with our girls some time because I'm clueless with those things. Like I ever needed them, right? Great job keeping the birthday girl happy!

Livingstone Family said...

Katie, you are so CUTE! It was so great to see you, I can't tell you how HAPPY I am to have run into you at Arctic Circle! I love your blog. And I loved seeing Britta's also. As long ago as it was, I still think about you all. Let's get together and play some Dance, Dance Revolution!

Kate said...

Mindy, what is your blog? Your profile link doesn't connect. You can email me! It was fun to see you today.

Kassie said...

Happy Bday Natalie!!

Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Natalie!

Kate I love the roller party idea, how fun!

scott, natalie and kids said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Natalie!

Livingstone Family said...

Kate, my blog link is: livingstone-family.blogspot.com
I hope it works!

Jacy said...

Happy Birthday Natalie, you cute little thing you!!!! Cute pages Katie! Is it fair that you are so cute and talented??? I don't think so!

moosemark said...

You have a really cute blog page. You have a grat eye for design. I didn't design my blog page so do look at technicals when you check it out but my blog page is blog.healthypowerhouse.com And, I found out that my blog is through wordpress not blogspot.

sunshine said...

Happy BDAY Natalie! KT, you know what that means...she's two now...and in one more year it's time to start trying again...!! jk

Julie said...

Hi Katie, it is Julie Burton. I was adding a picture to my sidebar, and accidently deleted your Ktdesign link. Please let me know how I can put it back on there. Thanks

Kassie said...

Katie! I miss you. Where are you? How was our last get-to-together I didn't make it to?

Becky said...

Thanks for the comment. My blog is coming along, and fun to work on. I have a few questions that I would like to ask you about working in photoshop. I'll call you sometime soon.-Becky

TC Jolley said...

Hey busy mom, where are you? I miss you! Thanks for changing my blog, I LOVED the V-Day design, you are so talented :) I may need a face lift soon!!!... I have to set up pay pal, and I'm a little too retarded to figure it out... seriously!

Sally said...

Hi Katie, I want you to do a blog design for me, I am Tom's wife. He said to me, "Why did we buy Photoshop Elements if you aren't going to learn to do things yourself???" So, do you teach classes?? I would pay you! :)

Sally