Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Get a ROOM!

Last night, as we were out for family night, some young teenage boys made my day! Nate and I had just gotten the kids into the car and were walking around the back to get in ourselves. I stopped him in the back to talk about where we should go get ice cream with out the kids hearing all of the choices. So, it was cold, and we had our arms around each other to keep warm. That is all, I promise! A car full of boys drove by, and yelled "get a room!" It was so funny and I wish we had time to give them something to talk about! It made me feel as if we were dating and had no where to go but stand in a parking lot! Luckily we don't have to get a room- we already have one! The joys of being married!

After reading Melissa's blog yesterday about her and her hubby aka. Mr. Wonderful, I decided that Nate and I need to take their examples to heart! Just like Pres. Hinckley Recommended: Be a little more kind, a little more patient, try a little harder to be a little better." I think this goes for all of our relationships, especially those that are most dear to us. So Nate and I made a pact to "be a little better" in our relationship, to have a little more patience, and to express our love for one another more often! I love you babe!!


11 comments:

Ashley K. said...

Ha ha! Now I get it!!! Great advice Kate. We will need to try that too...

Camille said...

that is so cute! You guys DO need to get a room!!

Lindz said...

That is so funny Katie!! If only those boys could've seen all the kiddos in the car! Ha, it's always nice to feel like a little teenager for a minute...now put the kids to bed & go get a room!! =)

Cherish said...

That is funny! (Cute picture of you guys.) I love Pres. Hinkleys "words of wisdom"...that is great advice for all of us.

Breezy said...

I can just see it...10 seconds away from the kids in the parking lot and you guys can't keep your hands off each other! ;)
That's funny!

Unknown said...

Precious Katie!

BrookeLynn said...

Ha Ha! That is awesome. It was good seeing you the other day. Brooke (Braby) My blog is benandbrookerollins.blogspot.com

sunshine said...

That is hilarious!

TC Jolley said...

You guys are awesome! And I love that you "already have a room"... and what a room it is, 3 kids later :)

Anonymous said...

That would be so fun to have that yelled at Hugh and me! I wonder how old we will be when teenagers think we are to old to be doing that kind of stuff. I hope it's not already!!!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I am sure those kids wished they were you guys! You truly are a cute couple!