Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HaPPy BiRThDaY ChaR-kY


Today is my favorite "big sister's" 32nd birthday. Happy Happy Birthday Char! I love you! I love that we live so close to each other and hope that we always do. I have always wanted to be like you for as long as I can remember. I always wanted my hair just like yours, and I tried for a long time (even getting the same hair girl)! I have always wanted to play the piano as good as you could. I remember listening to you play and couldn't wait until I could play the songs you could. I was so happy when I finally made it into your books. What an accomplishment!
I'll never forget the time when I went with you to the grocery store to say "hi" to one of your boyfriends and I peed my pants! AHHHH! I would have killed Linds if she did that to me.
I love the memory of hanging out with you at Snow College. You were so nice to let Ash and I come hang out with you and "the boy" who named you Charky! We thought that was the funnest weekend! .
I guess we have changed a lot from the "curler" days, but I still look up to you and am thankful to have such an amazing "big sister!"
Thanks for puting up with us this morning and letting us surprise you. Thanks for keeping us from embarrassing you at CPK! lol!! It still is making me laugh when I think about it.
Love you Char!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

What a sweet sister! Thanks Katie, I had one of the best birthdays today!

Jacy said...

I'm sort of annoyed lately at how beautiful all my friends are! I'm even more annoyed that you look great as a blonde or brunette! Can you imagine how terrible I'd look with dark hair!? UGH! Your sister is pretty too! : ) Cute post! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the old photo! Charlotte would be a great big sister to have. Oh, I was looking at your blog the other day with Lana on my lap, and she says "Mommy, make the spiders go away!" I love the spiders on your blog, but Lana isn't a fan.

The Bergers said...

hi - random i know - got to your page through a friends page, but i emailed ya and it didn't go through. I am loving your cute designs and wondering how i can do this to my blog?
Thanks, Kamber 879-5183
kamberanddavid.blogspot.com