Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GTU!


Yes, we actually did go watch Good Things Utah. So we are all big nerds, but it was a good girl's day out! We took Char for her birthday to watch it in the live studio audience. So it wasn't quite as exciting as hoped, but we still had fun. The day we went was a pretty lame show. They had a card-making segment, made a pasta dish, and had a lady on who wrote the book "Farm Girl." Ever heard of it? Nope, I doubt anybody has or ever will again! We had fun going to lunch afterward and shopping at Gateway. A day out without kids is alway a good thing. The ladies were just as pretty in person as they are on TV and were kind enough to pose for our pics.

3 comments:

Elena said...

#1 - I bet our ipods have similar songs. Most of your playlist consists of my favs. #2 - How fun. What a family full of hotties. Must be good genes.

Jacy said...

I don't think you're nerds at all! I tivo GTU. You girls are beautiful!

Lori said...

You girls all look like you could be the news team yourselves. You are bo beautiful. What a fun birthday memory! I wish I could have been there lame show or not. Love Auntie Lori