Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bear Lake

We had a blast at Bear Lake! The kids could spend all day everyday playing in the water and finding "she-shells." Mckay was grateful to have such a large potty! (not my idea!) Nick loved his new goggles, even though he never used them like most do. Natalie carried her bucket with her everywhere she went, and you better not try taking it away! So we survived the beach with no sunburns and nobody drank too much nasty water!! Can't wait til next time!!














4 comments:

Camille said...

Oh. So. Cute.

Unknown said...

Katie: love your blog....want that font! What is it? I have been looking for one just like that. Where did you get it?

Kate said...

Funny Julie, I was just reading your blog! I love yours! The font is susie's hand! I was trying to think of some cute way to put the 4th pics up, saw yours, and copied!! THANKS!

Unknown said...

Thanks Katie you are better-then-butter...I am going to go look for the font right now!
Aren't blogs the best! One big Enrichment activity, 24-7. Cute ideas all over the place! Miss seeing you...your babies are precious!