Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ODE TO NATE


So my hubby Nate! I am in Love! The other day I looked over at him and had one of those moments. He is so handsome. Sometimes life just gets so crazy. I am a mother of 3 crazy but adorable little ones who need me all the time and I don't take moments to look at my true love and remember what this life is all about! We have gone through some crazy times lately. Nate has gone from being a CFO with way too many demands on his time, to becoming a Landscape lighting Architect in a month. We sold his all time Favorite car and now have a truck. Nate says he is not a Truck guy, but he sure looks hot driving it! It has been a great change for the family and we love having daddy home more. The other day we were driving and Nate was deep in thought. I asked him what he was thinking about. he said "the sprinklers." Are you kidding me? You are thinking about the sprinklers. For the last 3 years the only thing that has ever been on his mind has been WORK!! AHHHH WORK WORK WORK!!! And now the only thing on his mind is sprinklers. That was the best response I have heard in a long time. He actually has time to think about sprinklers and he has time to work on sprinklers. I love it!
So my hubby is wonderful and handsome and I am still in love after 8 years!! I love you babe!!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations! What an exciting change, and you guys are SMART for figuring this out at such a young age. Nice job!

And I cannot believe you have been married for 8 years! Whoa!

Unknown said...

Oh... so cute! You have inspired me to make an "Ode to Mike!" I can't believe you have been married 8 years! I was thinking 6 was long...

Ash

Charlotte said...

That was really sweet Kate!