Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just like me!


We went to the baseball game on the 24th and saw a great firework show! My little Nicko, takes after me in a few ways and this is one of them. He can sleep anywhere and always falls asleep in the car if we drive longer than 10 minutes! So I kept looking at my kids during the fireworks to make sure all was well and they were all loving it. I noticed Nick looked tired but didn't realize how tired he really was! When I looked over at him just as the amazing grand fanale was finished- he was out! The big bangs, loud music, nothing fazed him. Nate always reminds me how I fell asleep when at the buzzer shot when John Stockton sent the Jazz to the NBA finals! What can I say!! Sleep is good!

1 comment:

Ashley K. said...

I am having a hard time with this background thing...how are you doing?