Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vegas Girls!





So we aren't the typical "Vegas Girls" which I'm sure may disappoint some of you, but we are posing on the strip and are wearing matching shirts! I just got back from Vegas with my wonderful mother and sisters. We had so much fun and can't wait for our next adventure together. Our wonderful husbands all survived with out us,some better than others, and some of our kids were happy when we got home! We ate at cheesecake several times, MMMMMMMM sooo good! I know if you live close to a cheesecake it isn't that exciting, but I still can't get enough. I now have to pay for all I ate and I am not liking the scale this week, but it was worth it.

We shopped at this great store Fashion Q. Luckily we didn't know that we were in one of scarier parts of Vegas while we were there. No, we knew we didn't fit in with those who were shopping around us and I don't know if many could speak English, but we found some great deals. I can't wait to go back.
We hung out at the pool and for the first time in my life I spent more time in the shade. Ash, I don't know how you survive Vegas heat daily, but the only way to enjoy the pool is to have a nice BIG umbrella! Ash came and let us play with her adorable Bay and Davis. So cute! Thanks Ash. It was fun to see you. I miss the good old days of being next door neighbors and sneaking out to play!
So who knows where the Bradley girls will end up next year for our girl trip, but I look forward to the adventure, the laughs, the smells, the eating, the shopping, and whatever else it will bring!

5 comments:

Camille said...

awww... you girls are so BEAUTIFUL!! I hope your husbands know how lucky they are.

Lets get Linds on the blogger! She needs to join us...

And I miss Cheri, she was the best VT companion I ever had. :(

Ashley K. said...

You ladies are all super models! Why don't I have that tan???? I live in this heat daily! :)

I agree with Camille, Linds needs to start a blog... even if she doesn't like the name. :)

It was so fun to see you. I miss walking each other half way home...

Ash

Camille said...

what is this business with Linds not liking the name? Tell her she can call it her "web log", then will she join us?

Jacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacy said...

oops, sorry about deleting that last comment. I'm a greenie-blogger! I meant to just fix a type-o.

You and your sisters and mom are all gorgeous! How fun that you took a girls trip!