Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Confession!!


So, I have been a little preoccupied lately. My confession is that these are the best new books to read and yes, I have ignored my children just a little, ignored some (okay most)housework, and even ignored my wonderful hubby! All in the name of a good book! Twilight is the first one and New Moon the sequel. Watch out, you may fall in love with a VAMPIRE! I can't wait for #3 to come out in August. I am happy I am done with them now so that when my children ask me to read to them and play with them, I now don't have something else calling my name! So, these books are definitely a good read. ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Yours is the second blog today that I have seen recommending these books! This must be a Utah thing. I can always support a good read!

Ashley K. said...

I am excited to read it... You are always a good recommender!Is that a word? Can't wait for Hawaii!!!

Ashley K. said...

I just bought is last night, and both the Borders employees that were helping me were reading it! Can't wait!