Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School

We had a great summer, but I think we were all ready for school to be back in session!  
Natalie started first grade this year.  She is starting the Spanish Immersion program like her brothers.  One of these days they are all going to be carrying on a conversation without me.  I should probably be doing my own studies on Rosetta Stone every day.
Natalie has Mrs. Jorgenson and Sra. Vasquez
She was a little nervous about school today, but she has a great time.  

Mckay is in 2nd grade.  He has Mrs. McPherson and Sra. Torez.  He thinks Sra. Torez is pretty cool because there is a famous soccer player named Torez.  Awesome!
 Nick is still liking this pose!  He is in 4th this year.  He has Sr. Smithee and Sra. Luiz.  He thinks Sr. Smithee is soo funny and Sra. Luiz is quiet.  I think it is going to be a good year. 


 We were so excited... we had to do a few jumps for joy! 



Liv had to get in on the action too. 

 She has a while before she will join the kids at Harvest, but she is pretty proud of her new panties!  I am happy for her too.  Now we are back to just one baby in diapers again!!  That is a good thing. 
I love these kids!
..and I love how sweet they are with Liv
 New shoes! 
i am excited for all they will learn this year, the friends they will make, and the changes that will happen to our family as we move into a new neighborhood.


 Liv has always loved these "guys" at school. 







1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Love the one with McKay holding Olivia's hand!