Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome Home Colin!!

 Colin came home from his mission to Honduras!!  It was such a happy reunion!  It seems like forever since we have been with him, but whoa it went fast!  The last of the Delahunty boys to come home. 




 Cash even came for the event... even though it was close to midnight, he was a happy boy.
 I love seeing all the boys back together again.  What a happy day!
 In order, youngest to oldest
Colin, Mckie, Sam, Aaron, Andy, Nate, Ryan, and Chris
(once again I didn't bring my camera so pics are from the phone.  I have not been good at lugging it around with me this summer.  Instead, I have been lugging around my Cash-man! and Olivia, and all the others!!
This was just the beginning of one busy weekend.  The next day was Nick's soccer tournament in Park City, family pictures that night, and the next day Mckie and Morgan's wedding.  We then drove to California after the reception!  Whoa, it was crazy but I loved it all.  Playing at the beach with the kids was so perfect and relaxing!

No comments: