Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Natalie!

 The day started out with breakfast in bed!  Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipping cream!
 She then opened presents! 
 She was so excited to get the walking puppy she wanted.  I have to say it is the perfect new dog for the family!  We miss Chewy, but this one is much easier!
 She also got a new horse for her dolls. 
 Olivia was very excited about the new dog and taking him on a walk. 
Happy Birthday Natalie!  I am so grateful for you.  You are such a sweet girl and I can't believe it has been six years since you were this little..
At 6 years old:
You still love Mac and Cheese and Top Ramen and usually don't like what I make for dinner!
You are getting so good at Gymnastics... You can do a round-off double back handspring and you almost have your front walkover.
You have so many little friends at school and you are nice to everybody.
You would love to be playing with your friends from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed!
You are a great reader and love school.
You like cleaning bathrooms!  (I hope this lasts!)
You love your American Girl dolls.
You are so helpful with Cash and love to hold him.
You come in to my room at night and sleep on the floor next to me almost every night.  You are usually so quiet and don't even wake me when you come in!
You are great at fixing your hair into a pony tail which is great when I have a tired morning!
You are learning the piano quickly and I love to hear you play your songs each morning when you practice!

Whoa... I had blonde hair when you were born!  I remember when I went dark, you didn't want to come to me!

No comments: