Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Delahunty Cousin Party with G&G

 Grandma and Grandpa Delahunty invited all the Grandkids over for a Halloween Sleepover!  The kids were so excited to go and asked me every day how many more days until the party.  I heard more about this than the trick-or-treating.  Grandpa had told the kids that they could eat until they threw up and watch scary movies until they peed their pants!  I had the kids pack their bags before we left and Nick informed me that he only was bringing 2 changes of underwear.  I asked him why two?  He said Mckay was bringing 4 and he wasn't sure if that was enough!  They fully were expecting the scary shows to be pretty scary!!  I think they were good and didn't need them- good thing for Grandma and Grandpa.
 Linda had the place decked out for the party complete with all the cute frog eye drinks, eyeballs to eat, 'finger' foods, etc.  Thanks Alan and Linda, we had a great night out and so did the kids!

No comments: