Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Olivia Jane Delahunty

Olivia Jane Delahunty
Born March 15th 2010

Weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces
Measuring 19 inches long


Grandma and Grandpa Bradley
Grandma and Grandpa Delahunty




So happy to have her here!!

We went into the hospital around 8 in the morning and they broke my water around 9. I had the epidural around 11 and she was born at 1:39 in the afternoon. It all went pretty quick. When the nurse checked me and said I was 'complete,' I didn't realize at that moment that it meant it was time! With just a couple of pushes, out she came! I don't think there are words to quite describe that moment of holding your little one for the very first time. There is no greater joy in this life!
Olivia has been such a sweet baby. I am so grateful that she is healthy, a great eater!, sleeper, and not fussy!
The day we got home from the hospital, Natalie and Mckay had Pink Eye! Olivia has been off limits for them and it has been kind of sad. Hopefully we can keep her healthy through the rest of this flu season.

5 comments:

britta said...

She looks like a Delhunty!! So CUTE! I love her name, Great choice!
Happy heatlhy quick recovery wishes for you Kate! Love ya! Tell Nate we love him too!

Darcy said...

She is THE cutest baby I've ever seen.

Delahunty Family said...

She is so beautiful!

Stacey said...

She's beautiful (and I love the name)! Congrats again, to your whole family! :)

britmellen said...

AHH! I am dying to meet her! Look at your darling family of 6. You are a rockstar.