Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Natalie Turn's 4!





It is hard to believe my baby is 4! It has been so fun to have a little princess around the house. Natalie is such a happy girl and is going to be such a big helper when her little sister comes. She has a new found love for barbies and a will spend hours playing in her room with them. I love it! A few of her barbies have had to visit the local 'hospital' for injured hands and Jasmine was sent to the garbage, uh I mean graveyard, with a destroyed face. All thanks to Chewy.

On Nat's birthday morning we had pink french toast for breakfast, McDonald's for lunch, and Hot dogs for dinner. I made her a ladybug cake that she requested with pink frosting. Pink is still the favorite color.
Natalie is so loving to me. She climbs in bed with me in the mornings and we just talk and laugh until she can talk me into getting up to get her cereal. She usually requests pink oatmeal for breakfast, but occasionally will have Cheerios.
I love you Natalie and I am so grateful to be your mommy.

4 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

Happy Birthday Nat! I love the cake so cute!

Elena said...

She's a cute one. I love that she's so girly!

Stacey said...

She is adorable, and sounds like such a little sweetheart! Your kids are all getting so big! I can't wait to see your new little girl. :)

Marti said...

Oh Katie! She's so darling! I can't believe she is 4 all ready. Love that she's so girly girly even with two older brothers. And that's the cutest cake I've ever seen- just to die for!