Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter




We had a fun Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny came Saturday morning and left Sunday morning a little less crazy.
We have also been visited with the stomach flu at our house. UGH! Thankfully Nate has been healthy and able to clean up the yuckyness. I feel so bad that we were with both our families on Sunday and probably infected everyone. SORRY!! So much for having a fun spring break. Nick told me today that he wishes he could go to school and that there was no such thing as "Spring Break!" I am sure his feelings will change in a few years!

11 comments:

Kirsti said...

Great pics of you guys. I especially love the first family pic.

Delahunty Family said...

Sorry you guys were sick, I guess it's a good thing we didn't go on Sunday all I need is more throwing up, but I probably wouldn't have even known it was the flu I would have just thought it was all due to being pregnant! Love the pictures, looks like fun!

Cindy said...

Cute phots. Happy Easter. ...And Happy Birthday! (I know I'm early, but I don't want to forget!)

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

Katie that family photo looks so GREAT! I love it. You need to frame it. Happy Birthday Gorgeous 29 year old mom of three!! That's quite an awesome title don't you think???!

Ashley K. said...

So cute. I can't believe you were up the street from me and didn't even stop!How was your Birthday lunch with your Mom?

p.s. I LOVE Nat's little peep toe shoes!

Stacey said...

I love all the pictures! Your family is beautiful! Sounds like you had a fun Easter, despite having some sick kiddos. That's always a bummer. Take care! :)

Brooke said...

You guys are soo cute!!

Whitney said...

Great Pictures, all dressed up with places to go!Miss you guys.

Lindz said...

Bummer about the stomach flu!! I love the family pic...you guys are such a good lookin family!! =) Jeremiah is out in Utah tonight...don't say hi to him cuz I will be sad if he gets to see you and I didn't!! =)

britmellen said...

Such darling photos, Kate! Hey I wanna see some photos of Derek's wedding--post some!

Jacy said...

You have such a pretty little family! Love all the Easter pics!