Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Real Princess Party


Natalie got to go to a princess party at Gabbie's house where the "real" Snow White came. It was so cute to see her so excited when she came in the house. It has been a few weeks since the party, but she is still talking about it and wearing her princess crown that the "real" Snow White helped her make. Snow White sang them took time to talk to each one of them, sang songs, told a story, and brought crafts to do. She did a great job. Natalie just can't figure out how she got there all the way from Disneyland. Nat tells me she can't drive, so she must have just walked!

I had to post this picture too. This was a few weeks after the party. She was sitting on time out, pouting, still wearing her crown. (I had to bribe her to look at me so I could take a picture of her pouting!)

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Natalie is just so pretty. I know she's in time out, but she is a doll.

Darcy said...

Awww a princess party! How fun for Natalie. And her comment about Snow White walking there... the way a child's mind works is so fun to watch.

Lindz said...

She is so adorable!! Both of those pics are precious!! =)